The Friday bad times Michael Jackson thread (1 Viewer)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I never heard of this bodying!

I like it!

I don't know what it means but thats ok too!

jonah

Threads
I don't know what bodying means, but for the love of god someone please change the name of this thread or move this discussion somewhere else. The title is really... not good.

ann post

Threads
Its kinda ahistorical to revise events to suit the current perception. When I was 7 I bought 'Bad' on vinyl, i thought it was great. I'm not sure at what exact point I started comprehending that there might be something awfully wrong but I remember feeling awkward around MJ house party listens a few years ago. We learn over time. I was happy enough to dispatch with MJ a few years ago, its probably in a thread here somewhere. Maybe keep the title, link out the newer posts to a new thread and lock this one?

ernesto

lover not a fighter
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Michael Jackson was one of the first albums I’d ever heard outside the family home. My mate bought the album and I cogged it.
We Used to ‘breakdance’ for our parents listening to ‘Bad’.
I remember loving the associated film where he plays that Rabbit character too and the scary bit with the tarantulas.
Loved that shit but trying to defend anything this major is silly.
Anyway, Lock the thread, because any attempt at discussion just resorts in behaviour so immature it’d be abused by Michael Jackson.

jonah

Threads
Eh right, sorry for being triggered.

I wasn't suggesting that we practice revisionist history, I was suggesting that this discussion happens somewhere that takes its serious contents, seriously.

ann post

Threads
Eh right, sorry for being triggered.

I wasn't suggesting that we practice revisionist history, I was suggesting that this discussion happens somewhere that takes its serious contents, seriously.
fair enough :) Sorry i wasn't trying to take a dig at you. I'm a bit hungover.

jonah

Threads
Thats OK, I AM TOOOOOOOO ;_; May the baby jesus bless us both.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Were you guys on the old Coke laced with Jesus Juice again ?

jonah

Threads
The sad thing is, I went to the cinema (to see the favourite, 8/10 would recommend) and had two glasses of wine and feel like a pile of flaming shite. Turning 30 has ruined my life.

ernesto

lover not a fighter
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
The sad thing is, I went to the cinema (to see the favourite, 8/10 would recommend) and had two glasses of wine and feel like a pile of flaming shite. Turning 30 has ruined my life.
Im afraid it doesn’t get much better!
I had one (ONE!) 33cl can of 5% beer last week and I had a banging head the following morning. Whole day was a write off!

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
Im afraid it doesn’t get much better!
I had one (ONE!) 33cl can of 5% beer last week and I had a banging head the following morning. Whole day was a write off!
I didn't even drink last night, I just brought my kids to the circus and I'm like a boiled shite today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads