• Soft Bulletin

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Yoshimi

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • At War With They Mystic

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New song. It's nice, sounds nice but a bit like a left over from yoshimi or something

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Flaming Lips' Kings Mouth, Music and Songs just arrived in the mail, a gift (I suspect) form a friend who insists I listen to music he likes. It's well weird. Narration by Mick Jones. I know two songs by these guys; "Vaseline" and "Do you Realise". I'm going to have a read through this thread to see what's what.

I really like The Kings Head, kinda light and fluffy with sweet catchy bits ("you're the biggest bay-ay-by", "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 and 10 and 11" etc). I just don't really like the last two songs which undermine the big finale buzz

Put race for the prize on my most recent jogging Playlist. Doesn't have the impact I thought it would. Almost immediately on the skip list

I really like The Kings Head, kinda light and fluffy with sweet catchy bits ("you're the biggest bay-ay-by", "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 and 10 and 11" etc). I just don't really like the last two songs which undermine the big finale buzz
Not sure about all the digital fiddling about on this. The belt on my player is a bit fucked so I'm not sure if it's slipping or just some special effects on the record.

Put race for the prize on my most recent jogging Playlist. Doesn't have the impact I thought it would. Almost immediately on the skip list
I haven't seen the flaming lips live since 2002 :-(
All I want is to do is have balloons and confetti rained on me while they play race for the prize

I don't know how they didn't think to dress Wayne as a baby for this video, his bit needs something extra

Due to some kind of logistics disaster the new FL LP was shipped two weeks early! Beautiful swirly coloured records, it looks great. Sounds great too, on first go. Straight ahead pop/rock songs, really lush and mellow.

The_Flaming_Lips_American_Head_Cover.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back