The Fightin', Fussin' and Mixed MArtial arts thread.. (1 Viewer)

I just heard about this a few weeks ago and only got around to checking it out now. Insane.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've watched a couple of those. They're not that entertaining

THE BOXING at the weekend then.

I don't think I've ever watched a whole fight by either of them apart from Mayweather vs Big Show in WWE a few years back.

But I do love a good fight. I will not be boycotting any illegal downloads just because Floyd hates women.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission have been fining guys in MMA 30% of their purse if they fail drug tests before or after fights. I'd love to see some shit go down and for them to have to try and fine one of these clowns 30% of their purse!

He'd probably be flattened by around the 20 second mark if it were for real

"ireland's burger king guy"

jeeeeeeeeeesus i was looking forward to hearing a hilarious takedown of conor mcgregor but bill burr just massively gets on my tits

he sounds like a sack of bile about to have a heart attack

Thanks to night feeds I've seen the last two big main events live, so hoping to see Dillashaw v Garbrant this weekend. They both seem a bit dumb, but move beautifully in the OCTAGON.

Lets hope they beat the piss out of each other for our entertainment.

The McGregor / Khabib press conference was a total embarrassment for all concerned but nothing can come close to this Jon Jones situation.

The California State Athletic Commission failed to rule a time frame for Jones’ suspension, allowing USADA to make the ruling. USADA cut 30 months off its own guidelines of 48 months even though Jones had no explanation of how the steroid was in his system in a test the day before his championship fight with Daniel Cormier. USADA gave Jones a break for evidently turning state’s evidence in some form, which was not disclosed as far as turning someone else in; and in the end, only tested Jones once in 2018, despite his prior track record. Jones had two positive tests that he was suspended for, and a cocaine positive that he wasn’t suspended for because it was out of competition. Normally the rule of thumb is that someone who has a failure, let alone two or three, would be tested more vigorously during the period of their suspension. And that first test only came after media stories broke that he had not been tested all year.

The arbitrator then cut another three months from the suspension, based on the belief that Jones didn’t knowingly used steroids, with no evidence of such other than his word. When it comes to drug testing, the rule of thumb is that the scientific results come before someone’s word, even someone who doesn’t have a reputation for dishonesty. In this case, they put someone’s word who has a long track record for problems and dishonesty ahead of science, and it’s just inconceivable to rationalize it.

Ah here now the men showed up and said that they would fight each other, what more do people want??

Also, young Conor has looked sharper on other occasions.

I just want something like 0.40 onwards from this clip. Not that much to ask surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back