The Fightin', Fussin' and Mixed MArtial arts thread.. (1 Viewer)

Because i just wasn't feeling inadequate enough

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some great fights Saturday:

bones2.gif

Man - I so wanted Nog to beat Mir. He shoulda just GnPed him but Nog loves going for the sub. At least the break wasn't that bad and he doesn't need surgery.

Bones Jones was amazing. I love to watch him fight. Macida was doing well on the stand up until he wasn't:)

Just watched the countdown to 141 show. Really good build for Lesnar vs Overeem but it got me just as excited for Cerrone vs Diaz!

Hopes for 2012 - less injuries and random drug testing for all fighters! Total joke that Overeem got licenced for this fight. Lesnar's excuse for submitting a late sample was at least someway plausible and he did it within a few days. Still this shit wouldn't happen with Olympic style testing.

Yeah I'm a huge Diaz Bros fanboy - can't wait for that fight..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really dunno who will win in the Lesnar vs Overeem. My gut says Overeem but after watching the Werdum fight, who knows.

shit, haven't had any time recenty - smashing card tomorrow night - overeem beats lesnar with a big knee (tm) and i cannot wait to see Diaz and Cerrone, it's the fight of the night for me. really looking forward to seeing fitch grinding some hendricks too.
2012 will be the year of this thread, we will run riot through Thumped and lay waste to all

Happy fightin' and fussin' new year, enjoy the bouts tomorrow night, I have some motherfucking wallpaper to rock and then normal service will resume...

Nick fought a blinder. Dunno why the cowboy didn't try to wretle him - I think the Diaz style takes every one outta their gameplan.

I can't believe how Overeem just walked thru Lesnar. He just walked into clinch range and kneed him..That livershot looked baad too.

Yeah, little Diaz was a joy to behold, odd to see Cerrone reacting like that, but I've been saying that for every opponent of the Diaz's for ages now - they must really fuck 'em up something terrible.
Great card from top to bottom - the prelims were smashing, Pearson's fight was classy from the second round onwards, almost felt sorry for Fitch.
Next up - the Aldo kicking the bollox off of Mendes.
`Looking forward to that.

just rewatched diaz vs penn and the 3 primetimes with condit
(rubs hands together)
so looking forward to watching this tomorrow, nelson, diaz, pierce, but mostly diaz
batterings will be dealt out
magic stuff altogether

Nick Diaz is so great. Sonnen and Evans both did the business to set up the big ones for later this year...please let Diaz do the same!

I actually think that this fight with condit will be a better all out fight - with gsp it'll be (if diaz wins, jesus i hope he does/has) a more technical battle.
going to go download this - have a bastard load of stuff to do today so I won't get to see it 'til late tonight. Very exciting altogether.
Have an awful feeling that we've all been sleeping on Condit though...

I can has different year?
rematch not on, then on and then...
positive for the blunt is the Diaz and Mr Albino is sad like Mr 13 because we won't be seeing the Diaz anytime soon, if indeed at all.

Ahh, balls again.

Yeah I dunno what was going on with all the rematch shit. They need to take weed off the 'ped' list too. its crazy.

We'll never see GSP vs Nick now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back