The Fightin', Fussin' and Mixed MArtial arts thread.. (2 Viewers)

CAN I GET AN AMEN? *silence*

Amazing.

Great show! I hope they gave the translator a bonus for best pen. She should learn Portuguese so they can give her more work.

Also - the Anderson Silva documentary is available for illegal download now. Looking forward to watching it.

CAN I GET AN AMEN? *silence*

Amazing.

Great show! I hope they gave the translator a bonus for best pen. She should learn Portuguese so they can give her more work.

Also - the Anderson Silva documentary is available for illegal download now. Looking forward to watching it.

A man after my own heart - the doc is finding it's way to my hard drive as we speak.

Great seeing Hunt and Pettis delivering destruction- Henderson is a really high level, exciting fighter who deserved to win but is also a fucking cuntingly pious shitrag.
I hope Pettis fucking apocalypses his skank head into oblivion.

But Holy fucking God Tim Boetsch. Mad messing altogether. Fair fucks to him.

Really good show.

I was glad to see Hunt get that KO but sa at Creepy Joe getting KOed.
Rampage looked off for most of that fight though he did pull off the first slam I can remember in some time.
Great main event too.

Looking forward to Rousey vs. Tate at thge weekend.
strikeforce_tate_vs_rousey_poster.jpg
I'm up for Rousey but I am suprised she is the fave. It will be interesting to see what will happen if she can't get it to the ground. KJ Noons vs Josh Thomson should be good too. Plus Jacare and Randy Coutures kid is on the card...

GREAT FIGHT. haven't had time to watch the rest of the show yet. neo-nazi child rapist fight and the Kaufmann fight both supposed to be great. this is just the best too -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOL - which is the 'neo-nazi child rapist' fight?
Didn't see prelims but Kaufmann looked very marked up afterwards.

LOL - which is the 'neo-nazi child rapist' fight?
Didn't see prelims but Kaufmann looked very marked up afterwards.

still haven't gotten around to it but the one with Brandon Saling (I think). He had White Steel tattooed on his stomach and a small Heil Hitler '88' tattoo too. Then after some people googled him it turned out he's a registered sex offender after raping a child under the age of 13 when he was 18. He was drafted in as a late replacement and had been registered by some athletic commissions before so Strikeforce didn't pick up on it.

just finished watching episode 2 of the Jones v Evans Primetime. Really great tv. Can't wait for the fight after watching.

Gonna watch it now (a vacuous 20 mins and a waste of life if ever there was one - I should be reading something instead but fuck it).
Silva "like water" = great doc, makes me appreciate the dude even more (and I do)

Can't decide which one of the Jones / Evans pair is the least likable but Jones will murder Evans. hope one of them kicks the other one in the balls just to shatter the "nobility" of it all

The most exciting upcoming 'fight' is the Diaz BJJ Superfight against the incredibly named "Braulio Estima". I mean, fuck, that's his real name and he is without doubt the best competing BJJ'er walking upright (or scooting ass-right as such) as I write. I don't think Diaz has much of a chance but it'll be a great match.

All that and then the Uberreem... ahh testosterone, a fickle mistress with a gruff voice...

i liked the part where he almost dropped the ring steps on the two infants in the front row.

Enough of your fake fighting messing, fuck off to a wrestling thread.

Just watching "fightville" - absolutely one of the most interesting fighting docs, actually docs full stop, that I've seen in ages. Well worth the time. Very enjoyable.

oh yeah...

NATE THE GREAT MOTHER FUCKER

Holy god the Diaz whupped the Miller. Great, great fight.

Diaz BJJ fight, strikeforce heavyweight final and JDS vs Mir.

Can
Not
Wait

doubt lombard will be fighting anytime soon.ufc's next fight card looks like it will make up for its last fight card

fffuuuccckkkking hell

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back