the fantasy holiday thread (1 Viewer)

I was browsing around the travel section in Easons a few weeks ago and i noticed that the lonely planet guide to West Africa was a lot thinner than the edition I had 10 years ago. It seems a few of the countries I visited then are considered mostly off limits now (Mali, Mauritania, Niger) and only need a page or two to say "Don't go". Burkina Faso also seems to be getting a bit dodgy :-(
0129db79325e1b570825cd2caeb6f223--name-search-sad.jpg

sorry, it's the only image i could find

the guy that did those cartoons deleted everything off the internet after being found out pretending to be depressed or pretending to be pretending to be depressed or something a few years ago

New York was toats amazing. I had eggs at the Seinfeld restaurant. Road the roller coaster from the Warriors and found that Murray's work from Flight of the Conchords has been knocked down :'(

My fantasy holiday is wearing a big white cape being flown around the place being completely unaccountable and everyone telling me I'm class.

holy shit

my uncle went to the north (and south) pole. the dude can handle boring things but he said definitely that week three living on a russian ice breaking ship in the freezing cold did get a bit boring.

my uncle went to the north (and south) pole. the dude can handle boring things but he said definitely that week three living on a russian ice breaking ship in the freezing cold did get a bit boring.

the ideal place to start up conversations with strangers

Oh yeah and when you get to the south one you essentially just have to wait in a shitty little airport till there is a sufficient break in the weather to fly a small plane in there.

Sick selfies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back