the fantasy holiday thread (2 Viewers)

This is 100% exactly what it is for. There are big zip line things and big pool slides that dads could do, but the goal of this stage of life is mainly "get kids tired".

I was worried that they would see some of the cool stuff we hadn't booked and give out about not getting a go. Which they did a bit, but you can navigate that by shouting at them. It is a pretty mad set up, how rigid everything is. We'll go back once more I think, then it's on to proper Irish holidays of walking about random towns.
We went at Christmas and enjoyed it (with a 1, 4, and 6 year old at the time) but the booking everything (even the pool) was painful. It’s very British in that respect, they need to ease up on that.

We went at Christmas and enjoyed it (with a 1, 4, and 6 year old at the time) but the booking everything (even the pool) was painful. It’s very British in that respect, they need to ease up on that.
Pool is now free time. We got lucky with 2 days of it not being too busy, 3rd day was packed and no fun.

Was pretty annoyed when we got turned away from Hucks and Sports Bar despite them looking empty, but they can't have had full staff. Thought of it as self catering from there and survived.

Ordinarily I'm all about the holiday itinerary, but having to book when you are eating in advance is psychotic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back