the fantasy holiday thread (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
Threads
I was browsing around the travel section in Easons a few weeks ago and i noticed that the lonely planet guide to West Africa was a lot thinner than the edition I had 10 years ago. It seems a few of the countries I visited then are considered mostly off limits now (Mali, Mauritania, Niger) and only need a page or two to say "Don't go". Burkina Faso also seems to be getting a bit dodgy :-(

nooleen

bad ape
Supporter
Threads
sorry, it's the only image i could find

the guy that did those cartoons deleted everything off the internet after being found out pretending to be depressed or pretending to be pretending to be depressed or something a few years ago

chris d

Supporter
Threads
New York was toats amazing. I had eggs at the Seinfeld restaurant. Road the roller coaster from the Warriors and found that Murray's work from Flight of the Conchords has been knocked down :'(

ann post

Threads
My fantasy holiday is wearing a big white cape being flown around the place being completely unaccountable and everyone telling me I'm class.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
holy shit

THE UNCHARTED WORLD TOUR
JAN 30, 2021 TO JUL 16, 2021 DURATION 167 DAYS SILVER CLOUD
FROM € 87,000 (PER GUEST)

ann post

Threads
holy shit

my uncle went to the north (and south) pole. the dude can handle boring things but he said definitely that week three living on a russian ice breaking ship in the freezing cold did get a bit boring.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
my uncle went to the north (and south) pole. the dude can handle boring things but he said definitely that week three living on a russian ice breaking ship in the freezing cold did get a bit boring.
the ideal place to start up conversations with strangers

ann post

Threads
Oh yeah and when you get to the south one you essentially just have to wait in a shitty little airport till there is a sufficient break in the weather to fly a small plane in there.

Sick selfies though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Afro tombo
    Afro tombo
    Moussier Tombola
    Afro tombo

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads