The Expanse (Sy Fy) (1 Viewer)

finished it today and thought it was very good BUT i had the same problem with it that I had with S1 of GOT - everything was cool beans with the politics and shit then BAM oh hello, magic dragons.

The guys who wrote it used to be George Martin's assistants or something, haha.
It's much better thought out than the last bunch of GOT seasons though, I love how the expanse makes all the focus on the human interrelations in the middle of the stuff happening around them.

Amazon announced at the Television Critics Association that the series is being renewed for a fifth season – the early order said to be inspired by the show’s overall high quality and audience excitement for it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

FWIW I watched the first series, then read the first 3 books. When the second series started I watched a couple of episodes, but couldn't continue - every is so grouchy and macho and FUCKING ANNOYING in that peculiar American tv-sci-fi way. Books were better

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Most of the way through S4 now. It's really terrific. Very focused in that there are very local and gripping stories driving it but also has the geopolitics (stellarpolitics?) going on too.

Finally just finished season 5 here (we’d put it off over the Cas Anvar scandal) and we’re starting on season 6. Season 4 feels like an aberration in comparison, possibly a symptom of the changeover from Syfy to Amazon? Anyway, things pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back