The Endless Blockade - "Turn Illness..." LP - out now! (1 Viewer)

el Jefe

Website
www.superfirecords.co.uk
THE ENDLESS BLOCKADE

"TURN ILLNESS INTO A WEAPON" LP

This is the new band featuring Andy who played in Shank and Ebola. He moved over to Canada a while back and started up a new band playing some of that powerviolence shit he's famous for, shot through with plenty of crushing sludginess. This is the vinyl version of the CD which is on Sound Pollution Records. The LPs are on 180-gramme heavyweight vinyl, and the stunning artwork is by Brian from the band Watchmaker.

some mp3s for you:

Dummies For Role Models mp3
Ulrike Meinhoff's Brain mp3
Happy Families mp3

endlessblockadestuff.jpg

It'll set you back 8 quid if you're in the UK (8.50 via paypal to [email protected]). If you're outside the UK, email that same address for information. It will be in plenty of distros soon too. Get in touch if you want to trade or buy a bunch wholesale too.

Cheers!

www.theendlessblockade.com
www.sound-pollution.com
www.superfirecords.co.uk

Yeah man, I think I could sort that out. I'm not going to be at the first date in Dublin though, not sure if that's the one you'll be at.

Anyone recommend some good distros in Ireland? I'll hopefully be leaving some stuff with the Sewer Rat chap in Cork.

Shite,the dublin one's the only one i'll be at.

Not too many distros about,anyonme interested will probably post on here anyway. You may get some interest on metalireland.

Gary Niall said OAK was playing with Slomatics and Snowblood in Belfast. It take it that's bullshit. Kunal please keep me one of those records. I'll get it off you in Bristol.

damn i thought someone else would have used that name by now, now i have "endless blockade, endless blockade, endless blockade of the pussyfoota" in my head for the evening, also speaking of good rawk i got to go to el chopo here in mexico city today, picked up some good south american punk and the call the police album, twas funny to notice a runnin riot cd in amongst all the crust right in the damn middle of mexico city, g´wan the riot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back