The Dudley Corporation (1 Viewer)

Well now.

Look what we found down the back of the couch. The last ever, to date, Corpo recordings.

Back in 2013, our good pal Rocky O'Reilly, genius engineer and part time pop star, invited us up to Start Together Studio Belfast in Belfast for a cheery escapade. They were running a fun singles club (not that type, steady now) where the physical release would be an unusual object, accompanied by a download code, something lovely and unique to try and bring a little joy back into the banal invisibility of the streaming murk. In our case he suggested bespoke love hearts. How well he knew us.

We had an utterly joyous time recording there with Ben McAuley and rattled through 2 new Corpo songs in just a couple of hours. 'The power of love Pt 1' is another slab of fiddly nonsense from me, but 'The power of love Pt 2' was our Mark's debut song for the Corpo. And it's a smash! He did come up with another power ballad gem, I think called 'Fill up on bread' or 'Do I not do enough??', that is still languishing in demo form on a dusty hard drive. One day, it will be polished into a gleaming pop diamond, but for now we just have this.
We offer it to you under no pre-conditions, other than a glimpse into the ever-mutating position we found ourselves in as our foot fell off the accelerator. If we ever find first gear again, we'll honk from the hard shoulder, but we hope you enjoy this.
- Dudley, Joss and Mark - March 2020.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fantastic... add bandcamp embedded player to the list of internet things that no longer work on my old system. f the internet. It's just ads now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back