the day that batty's died.. (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
so i went out to batty's last night....except now it's dobson's of course....fuckin twats....all the posters and crap off the walls are gone, it's painted a tasteful pale cream with forest-green trimmings, and goes for the minimalist approach with a mere scattering of paintings artfully arranged here and there...........FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want crap, i want tack, i want a crazy collage stuck to the wall, beer-muck on the floor, kegs for tables and empty naggins and cans under the sink in the toilet...they have TOILET PAPER now for fuck sake. toilet paper, tiles and wicker baskets for used 'feminine hygiene products'. there's proper tables, no cider on draft and you're not allowed go out the fire exit.
i went to the bar and overheard an old guy discoursing smugly on how every vegetarian actually craves meat secretly if only they'd admit it to themselves because 'they need the iron you see, the body craves it' and his side-kick saying 'yes of course, and protein as well, you need meat for protein'. then again vegetarian-bashing is an age-old batty's tradition...
the lights are still on the apple tree out the back though, i climbed it and fell out of it on my ass one last time, for old times' sake.......it was still a good enough night. *sob*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back