The Cosmic Right (1 Viewer)

So I read a thing yesterday about a guy called John Harington who invented and wrote a sort of patent for an early version of the toilet (long before Thomas Crapper) in Elizabethan times, which may be where "the John" came from. He seemed to be a sort of give-anything-a-go sort of fellow and as well as being a bit of an engineer also wrote poetry. One poem he wrote was a humorous thing about sitting in the toilet in which he alluded to members of the Elizabethan court as being the pieces of shit flying down the privy's passages, which got him into hot water.

I read somewhere.. that if it wasnt for that prick Martin Luther.. the whole place would be athiests by now probably . The catholics were well on their way to not giving a tommy crapper about the whole rigmarole and then he came along and made everyone start pretending to be mad holy again

I've a distant relative who's away off the deep end on facebook with the cult of personality stuff all that goes with it for the past few months. Here's a few highlights anwyhoo

View attachment 16881
View attachment 16882
View attachment 16883
View attachment 16884
minor update today
341887315_940203693990724_7857862741107642783_n.jpg

Elon is a psy-op planned before he was born, name and all. He claims to be above the Constitution while intending to wire us all up in a most transhumanist manner. Trump does not like him one bit . He is a soft-spoken con artist playing good cop/bad cop on us with the other oligarch posers and their genocidal profit vehicles

Are they aware that Trump is an oligarchy?

I'm not sure how much awareness figures in this case. They are posting about ten times a day, another recent highlight was one of thier posts getting flagged as a factcheck failure, and then they had chat about the factcheckers being a conspiracy with their cosmic trump buddies. Essentially trump is the immaculate and anything and everything is open game to be a conspiracy or plot or whatever to dethrone him and break america. Cult of personality for the modern era.

I'm not sure how much awareness figures in this case. They are posting about ten times a day, another recent highlight was one of thier posts getting flagged as a factcheck failure, and then they had chat about the factcheckers being a conspiracy with their cosmic trump buddies. Essentially trump is the immaculate and anything and everything is open game to be a conspiracy or plot or whatever to dethrone him and break america. Cult of personality for the modern era.
I hear Trump supporters describing their opponents extremely negatively but they are describing Trump very accurately without realising.

My cosmic right weather vane on insta is getting wildly concerned about some freedom of speech law floating about ireland that 'Dr Peterson' is apparently tweeting about now.

I know nothing about it, they are talking about thoughtcrime and stuff.

Anyone up to speed on it?

My cosmic right weather vane on insta is getting wildly concerned about some freedom of speech law floating about ireland that 'Dr Peterson' is apparently tweeting about now.

I know nothing about it, they are talking about thoughtcrime and stuff.

Anyone up to speed on it?

It's the hate speech bill. David Quinn covered it in his column in the Sunday Indo today. I don't read his column so can't tell ya the contents but I seen mention of a bunch of US celebs/free speech warriors being mentioned in it.

It's the hate speech bill. David Quinn covered it in his column in the Sunday Indo today. I don't read his column so can't tell ya the contents but I seen mention of a bunch of US celebs/free speech warriors being mentioned in it.

Apparently Musk weighed in on it, replying to some Irish lad who someone else claimed has some bad connections. An Irish cattrud type of deal maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back