The Cosmic Right (3 Viewers)

There's a weird thing happening here between all these modern rappers writing songs about being depressed and having no future as the planet burns, which is feeding into this kind of satanic imagery, i.e. the world is going to hell, so my concert is gonna be set up like hell, which in turn is feeding Qanon and Qanon adjacent nutjobs trying to start a new witch hunt and satanic panic (not to mention an entire simultaneous cottage industry of trolls pretending to be doing this).

Fascinating!

He's not really part of the Cosmic Right thing though, I think "intellectual dark web" is what he falls under, how legit that is or is not depends on who you ask.

I mean, he's completely mental but I don't think he goes around calling for exorcisms... although he does collect and surround himself with Soviet memorabilia in his house to remind himself of the "evils of history" or something, so he's clearly adjacent.

Is Jordan Peterson really intelligent & insightful....or does he just give the impression of being intelligent & insightful?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back