The Corner (1 Viewer)

SONYMEGADRIVE

put off watching this for the last 4 years or so...only watched one episode so far
but it's great, but undeniably heavy. drugs out of our community.

remind me to finish reading Homicide

It's really tough going. I've had it on my hard drive for ages but have only made it through a couple of episodes so far. Not becasue of the quality but rather because I'm rarely in the mood to watch the most depressing shit imaginable.

Quality but grim. Only got about 3 episodes in before I got too depressed. Makes The Wire look like Harry Hill's TV Burp.

Yeah the edition I have is huge, but I milled through 300 odd pages of it on a flight to germany. Not inpenetrable by any means (oh look gravitys rainbow half read beside my bed)

have seen a more recent smaller version lately.

Yeah the edition I have is huge, but I milled through 300 odd pages of it on a flight to germany. Not inpenetrable by any means (oh look gravitys rainbow half read beside my bed)

have seen a more recent smaller version lately.
gravitys rainbow is a book i will never finish. incidentally, has anyone read the new james ellroy book?

was considering watching this a few times, but i was never in the mood. After reading this thread i dont think i'm gonna watch it

we've only watched 2 so far, think it's great. probably finish it over the weekend.
i defintely laughed at one point during the second episode. laughed at joke i mean,
there's obviously a lot of laughter throughout the rest of it.

Great show and book.
Keep a peep out for the real Fran, working at the desk in the detox clinic.
Also, lil bit of trivia, the real DeAndre played Brother Mouzones bodyguard in The Wire, which is kind of a spoiler, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back