• Watchers 7
Any particular reason?
Not the whole thing, just whatever I want to tell someone about

Like here's me telling my buddy the keys he sent me in Feb 2014 are safe

2014-02-28

And there's those nuts in the bottom

That milk is probably off by now

My freezer is my favorite appliance
Impressive fridge/freezer organisation but, where are the bloody condiments?! Condiments are food meccas. I usually have about 4 different types of mustard on the go. I'm prone to judge people's tastebuds on their choice of condiments - own brands will never cut it.

Impressive fridge/freezer organisation but, where are the bloody condiments?! Condiments are food meccas. I usually have about 4 different types of mustard on the go. I'm prone to judge people's tastebuds on their choice of condiments - own brands will never cut it.
There's mustard and umami #5 on the door shelf and sriracha above the cooker.
Two of those small tubs contain pesto wot I made and another has 5 bulbs of garlic, slow roasted to softenness so they can be smeared on anything or dissolved in a soup/stew.
I'm also one of those cunts that makes his own mayo, aioli and ketchup.

Ever think of making your own?
Even easy stuff like a rub for your roasts or whatever?

@7 - No tomorrow
The smart screen on the Family Hub Refrigerator can be used for a range of tasks, like displaying photos, calendar updates, notes and reminders.

There are also three cameras inside the fridge which takes a picture each time the door is closed.

The images can then be accessed remotely, like at the supermarket for example, so the user can see what is inside it.

Irish firms among the 3,000 exhibitors at CES

Lidl bacon lardons are fast becoming my ONLY magic ingredient. Brussel sprouts. Potato gratin. I'm basically turning every meal into carbonara. I'm in a tasty, tasty rut.

Lidl bacon lardons are fast becoming my ONLY magic ingredient. Brussel sprouts. Potato gratin. I'm basically turning every meal into carbonara. I'm in a tasty, tasty rut.
Have you ever tried flammekeuche (aka tarte flambée)? It's awesome. Lardons/thinly sliced onions/creme fraiche on a flat bread base. If you make it yourself, my tip is to spread the dough out as evenly and thinly as possible.

Flammekueche-2.jpg

They are the bleedin' best.

I did the brussel sprout thing too, blanched them for 3 minutes, then drop them in ice to stop them cooking. Saute the lardons in goose fat, drop the sprouts in for another two minutes. Spectacular.

Also, those lardons used in this recipe are brilliant. So easy to make, and utterly delicious.

Ultimate spaghetti carbonara

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back