The Confessions thread (1 Viewer)

The post seems to have gone to shite where we are. I’m still waiting on delivery of records that were posted at the start of December and a few other things as well seem to have gone awol
I ordered some records from Italy sent on 17th December 2021.
sometimes mail I get from Italy goes through a sorting place in Holland where it was dispatched for Ireland on 22/12. then everything went quiet. no further tracking updates for until 13 January when I was notified it was 'released by customs' got it the next day.
so seemingly for over two weeks the package was stuck in Ireland?

records I ordered from someone else in Italy just after Xmas arrived on Monday 17/1/22 sent through UPS.

cheers for sharing you mail grief stories here, it all tallies now - the problem is at the Irish end.
just be patient for the moment and don't give up on yer packages.

my dad ordered himself an SSD a few weeks ago - he was saying it was shipped from the hague to prague, then to somewhere in germany, before back to the hague and then got lost on its way to dublin. they declared it lost, sent out another which arrived in four days - and the missing one turned up a week later.

My girlfriend's birthday present still hasn't arrived either, bought about two weeks ago. I might just give her the yoke I bought for myself all those months ago.
So the item arrived in the country on the 12th. Plenty of time for her birthday, but no, it had to be presented to customs. That process took 6 days. It's due to be delivered today. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.

12th Jan 2022 12:55:26ARRIVED IN COUNTRY / NON EU PRESENTED TO CUSTOMS

what's the latest dirt on filth peddling public libraries in the south east then?
I was en route to a filth pedalling library in the south east to protest outside a library that has copies of the Beano in, but I stopped off in Mullingar for some dogging and the library was closed by the time I got there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back