The Confessions thread (1 Viewer)

Oh yeah that's the reason, suuuurreeee
I flat out went to gay bars too, just way less grief in general. People are nicer on the whole, better buzz, more likely to be decent music. There's a class of straight American male (Imnotracistbut) who get absolutely shitfaced drunk and agro, and in one fell swoop you've removed all of that. Other guys might hit on you, but again in a nice way, not in a dickhead guy hitting on a woman way.
It's just a win all round.

I was in The George about 5 years ago and there was something quite creepy about it. In particular there was one guy in the jacks that really seemed to be trying to get into this way too wasted lad. I can't remember clear, 5 years after all, but I'm pretty certain someone outside the jacks offered me drugs too. My friend I was there with had a great time though.

I loved them for about 2 years when I was say 19-20 ish, then I got bored of them very quick and just stuck with the gigs instead mostly
Same for the most part. I liked going to Drum n Bass nights when I was in my late 20s. And Northern Soul nights too. But wasn’t arsed with regular night clubs

An item I bought on eBay months ago never arrived so I opened a dispute and got my money back.

It has now arrived in this morning's post

I'm saying nothing

An item I bought on eBay months ago never arrived so I opened a dispute and got my money back.

I'm saying nothing
The post seems to have gone to shite where we are. I’m still waiting on delivery of records that were posted at the start of December and a few other things as well seem to have gone awol

I'm saying nothing
In a similar spirit, I ordered one desk lamp last week. I was delivered 12 desk lamps. I am also saying nothing. All of my friends now have the same lamp as me.

My girlfriend's birthday present still hasn't arrived either, bought about two weeks ago. I might just give her the yoke I bought for myself all those months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back