The Confessions thread (1 Viewer)

Ummm... well... good! I didn't buy bitcoin cuz I figured I missed the boat on that. Bought into a blockchain called Cardano which is actually a cool project Cardano is a decentralized public blockchain and cryptocurrency project and is fully open source.

Tbh I don't know what I'm doing I get all my advice from a friend who claims this Cardano is going to be massive this year.
That's enough for me, gonna go spend some money on Cardano!

Looks like Musk's pushing of Dogecoin isn't working right now.

also ahaha

there seems to be some sort of fad now for embedding cryptocurrency in artworks. not sure how that actually works.

that's currently at 204 ether. an ether is currently worth over €1.6k.
Yeah the dude who created ethereum also created this cardano, which apparently does the same thing, only better, more efficently and cheaper... apparently...

Tjulips, yesh yesh.

Co1nb@se dote come has been following me around the internet recently. Then an actual human trusted friend recommended it. It was quite creepy.

I looked at the site, didn't make a lick of sense to me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

great episode of Trueanon on ethereum; brings in why NFT is just billionaires advertising blockchain, why it's all just Web 1.0 and Nick Land libertarianism reborn, why blockchain is likely to be the future in some form even though no one wants it, why the tulips thing is overblown, why people concentrate on the environmental aspect of it but not, say, the environmental damage of youtube, and how to destroy it all.

and by "brings in" I mean most of the above get one-off sentences.

I recently enough listened to a bunch of podcasts that totally got me on board with "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy theories.

I mean, there's not a lot I can do with this forbidden knowledge in 2021, and i'm already forgetting the details of what convinced me, but shit, i'm a straight up 9/11 conspiracy theorist now.

I recently enough listened to a bunch of podcasts that totally got me on board with "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy theories.

I mean, there's not a lot I can do with this forbidden knowledge in 2021, and i'm already forgetting the details of what convinced me, but shit, i'm a straight up 9/11 conspiracy theorist now.

Youtube cant melt steel beams

One of my hobbies in the US was to respond with any mention of 9/11 with confusion.
If they elaborated and said something like "you know, the 9/11 attacks", I'd remain baffled, and offer some guesses. It was good crack, letting on like I'd never heard anything about this whatsoever.

I bet you’re reading that alaskan report thing about wtc7

One of my hobbies in the US was to respond with any mention of 9/11 with confusion.
If they elaborated and said something like "you know, the 9/11 attacks", I'd remain baffled, and offer some guesses. It was good crack, letting on like I'd never heard anything about this whatsoever.
Hahaha, "What, something happened on the 9th of November??"

Hahaha, "What, something happened on the 9th of November??"
yeah, so you'd engage full Father Dougal mode, they'd be launching into animated recapping of events, you'd be surprised at all of this news with the raised eyebrows, and ever increasing confusion. Once they've finished, you'd just drop in "Oh, that sounds terrible altogether."

They'd be winding themselves down, giving it the 1000 yard stare. Yeah. Yeah, it was terrible. Terrible altogether.

Then you'd wait for half a moment, and ask "So when did this all happen then?", and with any luck visible shock would return and they'd say "ON FUCKING 9/11".

"Oh right, right. That's probably where they got the name from."

At this point the lad is losing the will to exist, contemplating his life choices that brought him to this moment, and just wants to be somewhere else, far away from you.
It's excellent.

yeah, so you'd engage full Father Dougal mode, they'd be launching into animated recapping of events, you'd be surprised at all of this news with the raised eyebrows, and ever increasing confusion. Once they've finished, you'd just drop in "Oh, that sounds terrible altogether."

They'd be winding themselves down, giving it the 1000 yard stare. Yeah. Yeah, it was terrible. Terrible altogether.

Then you'd wait for half a moment, and ask "So when did this all happen then?", and with any luck visible shock would return and they'd say "ON FUCKING 9/11".

"Oh right, right. That's probably where they got the name from."

At this point the lad is losing the will to exist, contemplating his life choices that brought him to this moment, and just wants to be somewhere else, far away from you.
It's excellent.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My mate's moment of perfection:

Out in the backend of the arseholes of the middle of nowhere of Kerry, I was sitting alone at the bar of the pub. Proper, aul fella's pub, people talking in murmurs, I legit was struggling to understand a thing anybody was saying in the place, including your one at the bar, and everyone in the place was eyeing this shit out of me American Warewolf in London style.

I'd managed to negotiate the purchase of a pint, from an unimpressed bartender, people were just about over the shock of seeing a new person, and slowly moving back to their whispered conversations when my mate walks in. Stops at the door, scans around the place, sees me, "Ah, Maccers!", and enthusiastically sits down beside me.

More deathly silence. The barwoman is appalled at the sheer audacity of it all.

He turns around, gives the place a quick look over, turns back to me and announces: "You really do have to hand it to our ancestors, can you imagine how difficult it would have been to extract the rent out of the locals down here."

I couldn't move. I swiveled my eyes from my pint to the barwoman, and back to the pint. I think I shook my head slightly for a bit, and thought "no".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back