The Broody Thread (1 Viewer)

How about getting up at 5 having gone to be at 1? Every day. Including weekends.

edit: we're right curmudgeons

GAWD, does Bea have an early start at work or something? Babies get jobs now,don't they? Or are they spongers like the foreigners? Do babies get free cars? STEALING OUR JOBS AND OUR WOMEN, EATIN ALL OUR SWANS.

Oops, wrong thread.

GAWD, does Bea have an early start at work or something? Babies get jobs now,don't they? Or are they spongers like the foreigners? Do babies get free cars? STEALING OUR JOBS AND OUR WOMEN, EATIN ALL OUR SWANS.

Oops, wrong thread.

Do you know what's even worse? Bea's half English.

This thread is for broody folk who don't have any babbas yet, but who find this board makes us broodier than normal.

Anyone else get all choked up and teary eyed on pretty much every thread on this board? I mean, seriously, I don't know what to do with myself. How come the mere thought of wee babies makes me so emotional I start getting teary?

Babbas. They really do seem like crazy good fun, despite all the screaming and puking and shitting and stuff. In fact, the whole concept that something that cute has the potential to be so utterly disgusting also seems kinda funny.
so you're brooding about not breeding and having a brood?

brood
brood
brood
the word has lost it's meaning to me.

i've been broody forever, it seems.

and only the other day i nipped into dunnes for baby things to send a package to my friend who is having her first in a week's time.

gawjuss sawft blanket, mittens, hat, and five babygros.................omg. my heart's fluttering. babies. the smell of the top of their head and their gipsofila breath.
*sigh*

i'm totally not gonna have one for another few years at least but.

i always went all gooey when i saw a baby and then the other halfs brothers girlfriend(stay with me here) had the baby she minds in the house over the weekend and i felt nothing..so yay no babies for a fair few years!!!hoorah!

brood.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back