The Brit Awards (1 Viewer)

Was kinda funny though how Russel Brand introdruced lilly Alans shit head father. And the drummer from the Furtellies (jesus I dunno how to spell their name i dont like them) with the bottle of ironbru, he looked monged.

If I was writing to the Irish Times about this, my letter would read "Madam, from my direction, a wry chuckle, Yours."

This was mildly entertaining in places, not at all entertaining in others, and all over very quickly.

Nelly Furtado pissed off her tiny ass - didn't really see that coming. Funny.

The set design for the stages was v v good though. v v.

Aww...Lily dident win any of her 4 nominations. Shame that. I dont even know the girl who won best female is.

and Amy Winehouse being all 'they tried to make me go to rehab but no really, I have a problem, i'm drunk right now'

BRAND AND STEVE TYLER AND 'THE QUEEN'S GENITALS IN AN ENVELOPE' WERE THE BEST BITS.

GOOD TO SEE JARVIS AND CAT POWER EVEN GET NOMINATED.... THE REST OF 'EM??? IT'S AN AWARDS DO SO I HOPE THEY ALL GOT WASTED.

TAKE THAT'S "SINGLE OF THE YEAR" IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT EVER. TRULY AWFUL. IT'S LIKE THE CORRS WROTE IT.

BRITAQUAANNDO?? KINDA... AHH ...HHMMM... WHERE WAS JAPE? LIL' BASTARD SHOULD BE THERE

i miss old school, hippy & earthy 'fly like a bird' nelly

new maneater, glitzy nelly just isn't the same :(

when i saw that maneater video I honestly thought she was dressed up as an R N'B type and taking the piss

she wasnt though

thankfully her last single was a return to form and showed her prancing bare footed on a beach in a flowy white gown

phew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back