The Bridge (1 Viewer)

tumblr_m451hzX2Uq1r5565fo1_1280.png

didn't know there was a second series

She did this thing last night where her boss was talking about how good she was at her job and she starts listing the traits of the serial killer dude without noticing that he's nodding still thinking she's talking about herself.

I have made a mess of that explanation but I did guffaw. And I almost never guffaw this weather.

She did this thing last night where her boss was talking about how good she was at her job and she starts listing the traits of the serial killer dude without noticing that he's nodding still thinking she's talking about herself.

I have made a mess of that explanation but I did guffaw. And I almost never guffaw this weather.
Yeah that was class.

Season 2 is far far better than the first one; really enjoying it so far. I just hope it doesn't go arse over tit in the final stages.
finished season 2 last week.

yep, reckon it stands up just as well to first one. better actually. right to the end too

hated that whimpering tune they use
really grew on me towards the end though
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hated that whimpering tune they use
really grew on me towards the end though
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like the music on both ends. I'm gonna try and watch 3 episodes tonight.

Everyone rightly talks about Saga in this but the dude from Pusher is just so fucking good also.

They are finally killing off people I want dead. Well, I think he's dead. The obnoxious journo.

Pity the gorgeous little girl had to die. She was great.

I liked that in the same episode Saga lied to the girl and Rohde told the truth to his wife (when he absolutely shouldn't have). It was enjoyable seeing them cross the streams like that.

I liked the ending. Does the cop think that the wife slept with the killer?

I'd liked to have seen more about the social worker guy. And what was with all that body moisturiser that he was putting on?
I liked the ending in and of itself but was a bit disappointed it didn't tie things together a little better. Like when you look back on it all it is pretty ridiculous that the killer, actually better spoiler this
has been brainwashing schizos into butchering people with samurai swords, among a host of other things, just to get back at his former best mate for sleeping with his wife.

It does have that annoying thing, which was very much present in the Killing as well, of dropping previous story arcs and characters altogether the minute there's an unlikely plot twist. All that socially conscious killer stuff. And the character of Stefan as you mention who had bags of potential. In the bin. It gets away with it more than the Killing because it doesn't try and milk 20 episodes out of it.

Oh and no idea about the moisturiser!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back