The Boys Season 3 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

big cameo early doors

first death is hilarious

and I am reluctant to say this, but I think Butcher's accent is getting better (or not noticeably grating)

Just did ep1 of the new series.

Jaysus, I'm going back to the "I saw a thing in the garden" thread.

I thought it'd been established that Butcher was Australian, but his accent and words are all kinds of messed up. Still. Australians don't say shite.

Frenchie's jacket in ep3 where me meets that Little Nina one, is an Italian army reserve jacket.

I bought the same jacket on Georges street in about 2008. After it was stolen I replaced it in Camden.

I still have it, including the safety pin on the right shoulder lapel, but mine is cooler.

The scene that followed that made me vomit and cry.

Last edited:
Frenchie's jacket in ep3 where me meets that Little Nina one, is an Italian army reserve jacket.

I bought the same jacket on Georges street in about 2008. After it was stolen I replaced it in Camden.

I still have it, including the safety pin on the right shoulder lapel, but mine is cooler.
They pay close attention to the costume

When MM came back in the gang, he was wearing his t-shirts again
They're his superhero costume, so to speak

There are many white American men who are enamoured by Homelander and Blue Hawk. What a time to be alive.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well I thought it was a six episode series, and apparently it ain't.

Ep7 was,, honestly, amazing. In a way. I can't recall another thing with such a convoluted setup to an emotional payoff. I just thought it was a mess for ages and then it all almost came together.

Charlton Athletic fans though? Geezers from my ends murderin supes an' not getting me involved? Buncha cahnts. Wouldn't get that down Palace mate.

Well I thought it was a six episode series, and apparently it ain't.

Ep7 was,, honestly, amazing. In a way. I can't recall another thing with such a convoluted setup to an emotional payoff. I just thought it was a mess for ages and then it all almost came together.

Charlton Athletic fans though? Geezers from my ends murderin supes an' not getting me involved? Buncha cahnts. Wouldn't get that down Palace mate.
They initially only listed 6 episodes

I should have seen that twist coming and I'm glad I didn't
Nice wallop at the end there

I think Billy Butcher is related to Frank Butcher of EastEnders in the greater Butcher cinematic universe

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back