THE BLAME (N.Y.C.) SOCIAL SCHISM (LONDON ) 2ND AUGUST, THE FRONT PAGE, BELFAST (1 Viewer)

I see they're playing Rebellion too, I'll catch them there and see what they're like, I don't remember them at Leechrum last year.

I see they're playing Rebellion too, I'll catch them there and see what they're like, I don't remember them at Leechrum last year.

Yeah....that's cos ya weren't there!

ye lazy bollockses were in bed while about 20 of us were still up all through the night at 8am listening and dancing to the blame.....|..|

Yeah....that's cos ya weren't there!

ye lazy bollockses were in bed while about 20 of us were still up all through the night at 8am listening and dancing to the blame.....|..|

the blame were definatly the highlite of leechrum for me...so much energy at 8am and mud slide pogo...cant beat it.

so much for antisocial degenerates hey jossh.

the Blame also play at MANTUA FESTIVAL FRI 1ST AUGUST, followed by welsh ska legends SMOKE LIKE A FISH, then welsh anarcho folk punkers KILNABOY, then BLOOD OR WHISKEY, then ONLY FUMES & CORPSES. In fact this is line up for what I'm doing at mantua -
fri 1st aug - TRAD EDGY, EXCUSES, DUBTONES, STUNT, THE BLAME, SMOKE LIKE A FISH, KILNABOY, BLOOD OR WHISKEY, ONLY FUMES & CORPSES

sat 2nd aug - DOCTOR BLOODMONEY, ROOSKY, ESTEL, DROPPIN' BOMBS, SKAZZ, THE OFFENDERS.
Then Jason los langeros takes over the reins for this 'dionysus' stage for rest of weekend.

THE OFFENDERS are a greta 2tone ska band from Italy -'British 2tone with Italian style', well good, brings you back to early 80's specials selecter etc

www.mantuaproject.com www.poopromotions.com

a3k005.jpg

ahh lets put kevs name and face on every single punk gig in Belfast. Your doing nothing but elevating me to great fame. Soon i will cash in on my poster fame, and you, cormac and jim will not be getting a penny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back