The Beatles (1 Viewer)

My favourite Beatles best album is......

• Beatles For Sale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help!

• Let It Be

• Total voters

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
My Beatles project is ongoing. I finally got the white album a while back and just "ticked the box" with it. I had in the car for a few weeks recently to give it a proper go. I haven't gone through all the albums yet but so for its the bottom of the pile. mostly crap.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
My Beatles project is ongoing. I finally got the white album a while back and just "ticked the box" with it. I had in the car for a few weeks recently to give it a proper go. I haven't gone through all the albums yet but so for its the bottom of the pile. mostly crap.
It's the best one! Such a mad range of material on it, would happily own it and never hear any other Beatles again as live without it (though I'm happy I don't live in such a draconian existence where one is made to make such choices).

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
McCartney now claiming that it was Lennon who wanted to split up the Beatles, hasn't mentioned this for something like 52 years. And despite there being recordings of Lennon trying to keep the band together if I understand correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads