The 'Bands I don't Get' thread (2 Viewers)

seanc

Fleetwood Mac.

Inoffensive and quiet enough to play in the background of an 80's middle class dinner party, but then with all the shagging cocaine fuelled misery of what happens after an 80's middle class dinner party. I'm talking 80's England of course.

The earlier stuff was more umphy. The ex and her dad were big into the earlier stuff. Nothing post (whateverhisnamewas).* was their mantra.

*I can't remember right now

prefuse

I've been listening to a lot of Judas priest recently. I know they are influential ect.... Never really got them.

prefuse

I think breaking the law is being used in a KFC ad now. Just a bit of the intro riff.

nuke terrorist

Supporter
JUDAS PRIEST covering FLEETWOOD MAC's last single with Peter Green before he left in 1970.

MAC's original is an amazing tune that never ages

I have to laugh at this thread. some people are slagging off bands and then getting very offended when their own favourites are under the spotlight.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
It was an excellent band to choose for this thread, nicely done.

I can't think of of anyone blasphemous enough these day to post in here. Taylor Swift maybe? Would get me in trouble in the real world perhaps.
Do people here give a flying fuck about Taylor Swift? Really?

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
Inoffensive and quiet enough to play in the background of an 80's middle class dinner party, but then with all the shagging cocaine fuelled misery of what happens after an 80's middle class dinner party. I'm talking 80's England of course.

The earlier stuff was more umphy. The ex and her dad were big into the earlier stuff. Nothing post (whateverhisnamewas).* was their mantra.

*I can't remember right now
agreed. Definitely inoffensive enough for it not be worth anyone's while spending their hate on them.

I'm not a fan of Lindsey Buckingham's voice (or name - everything about that name is wrong), but there's lots of other stuff to like. On the other hand I adore Stevie Nicks' voice.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

The Residents
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads