The 'Bands I don't Get' thread (3 Viewers)

The first run of singles by fucked up before the first lp and the third guitar player are amazing. I kept buying their records for too long hoping they'd be as good but they have mostly all been sold

I think Fucked Up have some amazing stuff. And I absolutely loved David Comes to Life when it came out. But have to admit that I saw they were going to be doing the anniversary show for it and I didn’t get overly excited about it. I think they might just be one of those bands I moved on from. They were fantastic at a certain time and place

Is there a decent compilation of the early stuff?
I think there is a vinyl reissue on the cards

There was also

Fucked Up. I know the singer is a nice guy and pure punk fan, but holy shit if any band was hyped up from nothing it’s these guys. There are no songs there. The ultimate Vice band.
Incredible live.. and Hidden World was a brilliant album. good memories of blasting it on sites with my brother

This track in particular rocked my world

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

christ, all these fucks are confusing. Took me a while to place Holy Fuck. I used to really like them and saw them at least a couple of times. Was mixing them up with Fuck Buttons for a second, who are also decent.

christ, all these fucks are confusing. Took me a while to place Holy Fuck. I used to really like them and saw them at least a couple of times. Was mixing them up with Fuck Buttons for a second, who are also decent.
What about ducky fuck and the fuck bags? Ska punk band from Bristol in the late 80s. Big influence on crystal fuck wolves and aidswank stole at least two of their riffs

Lawmower is still going good over here, the one about the iphone too. ONly got one listen so far.

Hello young lovers was my first sparks album though.
Ok, I now really like that song. It's supremely stupid, but yeah, ok there's something else going on there as well.

I've seen Arcade Fire live multiple times and I still struggle to have a strong opinion on them, they're both under and overrated at the same time probably.

but all that aside, if some crypto idiots paid me a load of money to do the thing i'm doing anyway, hell yeah i'd take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back