The 'Bands I don't Get' thread (1 Viewer)

I actually quite like this Father John Misty album. It references a bit of a lost era of songwriting that always seemed to be on the radio at night when I was a kid. Or the soundtrack to Clint Eastwood drinking in a roadhouse in a film from the 70s or early 80s

That actually makes it sound pretty appealing. Must give it a whirl

That actually makes it sound pretty appealing. Must give it a whirl

Yeah, I was reluctant to listen to it at first and yet was cycling into work singing along to this track this morning.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can't figure this guy out..the laugh track at the end that sets the audience off..

Odd

Starting to warm to him a bit though

I can't figure this guy out..the laugh track at the end that sets the audience off..

Odd

Starting to warm to him a bit though

Haven't been wild about what I heard previously, but I really like that. The canned laughter is bizarre but oddly affecting. And the sitting/ standing/ cross legging etc. Cool

That David Letterman performance is all I know by him but imho it's beyond terrible. I get zero substance from it, for all its self loving bluster and knowing-ness. I suppose it doesn't help that he was in Fleet Foxes, another band that left me cold from day one.

But sure, different strokes and all that. I'm only talking about it because this is the thread for it.

There is a girl in work loudly gushing to everyone about the "great news" that Ed Sheeran is playing the 02

I'm amazed at the universal appeal of the guy and just how massively popular he is

It just sounds like Whelan's music to me

There is a girl in work loudly gushing to everyone about the "great news" that Ed Sheeran is playing the 02

I'm amazed at the universal appeal of the guy and just how massively popular he is

croke park I think.

yeah, hes awful, but seems a really nice guy

I don't know what he sounds like. But it is also surprising to me.

He must be a big star if he's made Victoria's Secret knicker show though.

I had some time to kill this morning so treated myself to a coffee and a bit of book in a cafe.

They had this insufferable cunt on the CD player at a volume that was just a little bit too loud, loud enough to cause me to keep rereading the same page as I tried to block him out.
I had to go and sit outside in the cold to get away from it

It wasn't this song but this clip epitomises the cuntishness that is this cunt

They had this insufferable cunt on the CD player at a volume that was just a little bit too loud, loud enough to cause me to keep rereading the same page as I tried to block him out.
I had to go and sit outside in the cold to get away from it
yeah, could you not ask them, as a paying customer, to turn it off (or down)?

I'm vaguely familiar with passenger. calling him an insufferable cunt is being kind to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back