The Archetype of the Social Justice Warrior (1 Viewer)

Working now

To what I wanted to reply last night, I feel the term sjw is used by some as a term and method to try to shut down and censors people who don't share a persons views, it's a technique to belittle those who diagree
By some? That's it's only function.

He doesn't hate them - he hates the cliche and hypocrisy of these people telling us who we should love when they are all so full of unbridled hate,anger and intolerance themselves. SJW's are offensively self important, righteous and totally unoriginal.

are you honestly trying to say that mouthing away about political correctness having gone too far is some kind of original answer to this HURTFUL unoriginality seeping out of those terrible art colleges you're so afraid of?

Why don't you get down to some specifics. You into eugenics m8?

Last edited:
Ah here. Isn't this exactly what people whose use SJW as a perjorative do? You're saying "you say this, therefore you must think this, therefore everything you say is invalid"
Watch some of his videos before you barge in with your opinion on what is and isn't being said in this thread.

I now only ever say Social Justice Warrior in a scottish accent as a result of this thread,

It gets to a point where there is an element of magical thinking where all problems are solved by incanting the correct formula of words.

I'm sure this exists, and the internet is a big place, if you search for such a caricature you'll find a few.

But 99 percent of the time it's just people trying hard not to be assholes and using words that other people find offensive.

If you feel your right to be an asshole in public is being infringed...fine by me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back