The Archetype of the Social Justice Warrior (1 Viewer)

Wow. It was obvious from the first 10 seconds of his video he was an asshole but I didn't realise he was that much of an asshole.

Wow again. It seems he has also recently engaged in an important debate with Sargon Of Akkad on the subject of white nationalism. You can read Morgoth's take on it here:

(edit: link removed - you can find it if you really want).

Last edited:
You just pretend to care instead like all SJW's. I've watched all his videos and there is nothing hateful in them.
You don't like John Lennon but you'll lap up this garbage?

Holy fuck I'm confused now too

But sure good luck. You do you

But sure good luck. You do you

haha, OK, legit burn.

eh, I dunno about that. He seems to hate anyone who identifies as a feminist or of "the left". The very idea of the phrase "social justice warrior" comes from that hate.

He doesn't hate them - he hates the cliche and hypocrisy of these people telling us who we should love when they are all so full of unbridled hate,anger and intolerance themselves. SJW's are offensively self important, righteous and totally unoriginal.

Last edited:

But sure good luck. You do you[/QUOTE

Whoosh that post went waaay over your head..Imagine that :).

Thats what I wanted you to think obviously,so you'd see me as someone you could belittle and then I'd come back with a total zinger.

But I lost interest. This kinda reactionary rhetoric you were promoting in the OP isn't worth getting into a debate over

And even in the face of your man being exposed as something awful you are willing to sustain your end of the argument...sure thats mad ted.

I didnt need to go to art college to recognize sketchy AF politics when I see them

Last edited:
He doesn't hate them - he hates the cliche and hypocrisy of these people telling us who we should love when they are all so full of unbridled hate,anger and intolerance themselves. SJW's are offensively self important, righteous and totally unoriginal.

Jesus: Judge not lest ye be judged. Love they neighbour. Have some bread and fish, I have loads.

Alt right: Fuck you and your hate speech. Stop bullying me. What about my freedom of speech?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thats what I wanted you to think obviously,so you'd see me as someone you could belittle and then I'd come back with a total zinger.

But I lost interest. This kinda reactionary rhetoric you were promoting in the OP isn't worth getting into a debate over

And even in the face of your man being exposed as something awful you are willing to sustain your end of the argument...sure thats mad ted.

I didnt need to go to art college to recognize sketchy AF politics when I see them

Nice attempt at deflecting there..

He was exposed as a man who hates SJW's by liberal rags The Mirror and Daily Record...golly gosh..they even sent 'their thought police down to stop him upsetting you snowflakes anymore.
It isn't worth a debate over and yet here you are debating me ffs :) You missed his point about Art College namely its a festering breeding ground for these politically correct moral crusaders who want us to love everyone or they will kick our heads in..a bit like those morons beating up Trump a supporters in the US.

He was exposed as a man who hates SJW's by liberal rags The Mirror and Daily Record...golly gosh..they even sent 'their thought police down to stop him upsetting you snowflakes anymore.
It isn't worth a debate over and yet here you are debating me ffs :) You missed his point about Art College namely its a festering breeding ground for these politically correct moral crusaders who want us to love everyone or they will kick our heads in..a bit like those morons beating up Trump a supporters in the US.

Here this will cheer you up..zinger!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back