The animated discussion on the merits (or lack thereof) of Australia thread (1 Viewer)

nah mate:

The authorities found that this pigeon did not have a valid licence for its tag. Australians aren't savages mate. They've got paperwork. That, is very Australian.

Obviously if they couldn't have worked out Joes paperwork they'd have flaming killed the fuck out of him over a couple of bundy's.

I chatted to my brother who lives is WA recently. He had to go to the Northern Territory a while ago and he was shocked at how everyone flouted all and any rules. They followed Covid rules, because they're new rules, but they'd still be driving down the road with a cigarette and phone in one hand, beer in the other, kids in the back no seatbelt.

But, as my brother put it, if the powers that be said something like "You must have your headlights on while driving", the same dudes would still be there, driving down the road with a cigarette and phone in one hand, beer in the other, kids in the back no seatbelt. But they'd be damn sure to have their headlights on.

I thought that was hilarious.

The Australian government is an absolute fucking clown show... they're rolling about from scandal to scandal refusing to deal with anything and the clusterfucks keep getting madder by the minute
You still over there yeah? You caught in the floods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back