The Amiga Thread (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1
amiga1000.jpg

ahh the Amiga 1000. i remember when that machine was launched in 1985. the bouncing ball with stereo sound... the juggler ray traced demo... defender of the crown... tutenkhamens death mask in deluxe paint... having loads of different windows open at the same time.... great days. £2500 when they came out first. crazy.

FancyGoods said:
in addition to the afforementioned you will be needing:

Rick Dangerous 1&2
Magic Pockets
Gods
Ik+
Silkworm (SWiv i think)
Delux Paint for looking at nudey pictures what you got on a disk from the older boys
Making cool music with Protracker a la 2 unlimited
New Zealand story
Bubble Bobble

New Zealand Story fucking ruled

Anyone know how to get an Amiga emulator to work? Tried a few years ago and it just wasn't happening. Is there anything available like the c64 or MAME ones where you just download it and it works and you don't need a programming degree and download games and have fun with your drinkin' buddies like ol' times?

portrid said:
Anyone know how to get an Amiga emulator to work? Tried a few years ago and it just wasn't happening. Is there anything available like the c64 or MAME ones where you just download it and it works and you don't need a programming degree and download games and have fun with your drinkin' buddies like ol' times?

Used to have a mate that made music on the amiga - real moron

wonder what happened to him :confused:

A Cream Lolly said:
absolutely brilliant game.

The best fellas were the ones that used to blow themselves up for the greater good. So ahead of their time ...

They were just having the craic, like.

No religious agenda whatsoever

portrid said:

the amiga emulators wont work with out a workbench disk image, which is copyrighted, so basically you have to do a bit of the oul legwork to find it. Yeh know, hih huh, shimmy, hu, hup, float like a butterfly, sting when i pee.

I know Sensi and KO2 were class, but most of my Amiga footy time was spent on either Goal or Player Manager. The Batmam - The Movie game rocked too!

Ah Batman - The Movie. Best bits were...

• The grappling hook.
  • The sample of "I'm Batman!" featuring in the title tune.
  • The Batmobile level actually being the best example of a car game on the Amiga!

Navy seals was so good.
I could never get past the lift level though,the one where you had to finish it within a certain time.Had to resort to cheating.
All the other levels i had down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back