The 3 click rule (1 Viewer)

James_sb

Have you heard of it?

I recently had a member of RTE staff explain to me the reason they don't use many Irish tracks on the TV.

It's too hard to find information on tracks to enable legitimate use.

The "3-Click Rule" relates to a website, whereby all information on it can be accessed within 3 clicks. Well developed websites strictly adhere to this rule, but band websites seldom do.

Information on a discography page should include track titles, CD production numbers, Composers for the individual songs, etc..

So there's something I've picked up in the last week. Maybe you'll find it useful info.

Have you heard of it?

I recently had a member of RTE staff explain to me the reason they don't use many Irish tracks on the TV.

It's too hard to find information on tracks to enable legitimate use.

The "3-Click Rule" relates to a website, whereby all information on it can be accessed within 3 clicks. Well developed websites strictly adhere to this rule, but band websites seldom do.

Information on a discography page should include track titles, CD production numbers, Composers for the individual songs, etc..

So there's something I've picked up in the last week. Maybe you'll find it useful info.

I hope you smashed their face.

so theyre just afraid of doing a bit of research?
spa-faces?

Your all terrible receptive today. They don't have to justify shit to you. It was just some info for you if you want it. Fuk off otherwise. Dick

Whatever, your obviously not interested. Let the thread die.

I was just tired anyway...

Your all terrible receptive today. They don't have to justify shit to you. It was just some info for you if you want it. Fuk off otherwise. Dick

bit of banter no??

de-repped me coz of it?

you're obviously the dick.

i never asked anyone tojustify themselves to me. it was a humouress observation.

you have issues.

seek help.

No-one calls Ernesto a dick on my watch.

thanks for the support BML.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back