The 100 Push Up Challenge (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 210
  • Views 17K
  • Watchers 1
Explain 4 sets of 50%? I didn't bother to read the spiel.

This is gonna be Thumped soon
bodybuilder2_685146c.jpg
Its 50% of your max.

So..you get down on the floor now and see how many you can do..once the arms start wobbling thats yer number

Really fucking great to have @7-No Tomorrow on board!!

Cool. I'll try this out when I get home.
Do!

But this is the beauty of the programme..you can do it anywhere anytime.

I would have no qualms about hopping onto the deck for a quick set wherever I happen to find myself

I'll be doing
1 in the morning after I brush me teeth.
1 before lunch.
1 around tea time and 1 last one later on

I've been in Physio for two years. First for a knee and now my stupid arm. Gym visits, excercise regimes, guy with graphs and stuff checking out my shoulder every two weeks. In august I wasn't able to lift my mobile phone with my left arm. Back to about 90% now. The point of push ups is so you can stop your face hitting the ground when you trip over. Other than that, not much. I learned this by realising most linear gym type stuff is balls that serves one purpose physically. While my lateral arm excercise was going good, I still couldn't open a door properly because angles exist. Moral of the story: find things that aren't the gym if you want to beef up in a useful way. Real life stuff. Gardening, walking, do more manually and less with machines. My fitness plan for 2016 is to get a scythe and an old school cylinder mower and sell the petrol one.

I've been in Physio for two years. First for a knee and now my stupid arm. Gym visits, excercise regimes, guy with graphs and stuff checking out my shoulder every two weeks. In august I wasn't able to lift my mobile phone with my left arm. Back to about 90% now. The point of push ups is so you can stop your face hitting the ground when you trip over. Other than that, not much. I learned this by realising most linear gym type stuff is balls that serves one purpose physically. While my lateral arm excercise was going good, I still couldn't open a door properly because angles exist. Moral of the story: find things that aren't the gym if you want to beef up in a useful way. Real life stuff. Gardening, walking, do more manually and less with machines. My fitness plan for 2016 is to get a scythe and an old school cylinder mower and sell the petrol one.

Who said anything about going to the gym?Or beefing up? Its beefing down I'm after lol..well..blubbering down

I was a fucking push up boss a few years back and it was awesome.Felt great.

Its a super exercise altogether.Thats why commandos do em

Common Questions | Hundred Pushups

This recommends only doing them thrice weekly. Worth bearing in mind.
Thats interesting.But I think that might apply if you're going FLAT OUT each session rather than just tipping along.

I will be paying attention to what my body is telling me..if it says.."WHOA THERE LOU FERINGO,I need a rest today"..then it'll be a rest day for

Edit..reading that schedule..thats a way more intense workout they are advocating

Thats interesting.But I think that might apply if you're going FLAT OUT each session rather than just tipping along.

I will be paying attention to what my body is telling me..if it says.."WHOA THERE LOU FERINGO,I need a rest today"..then it'll be a rest day for sure

I might just do every second day, adding five per time. See how that goes.

Well shur we'll just try our best!

Being concious not to injure ourselves or burn out on it

how do you do 50% of half a push up? asking for a friend.
Tell your friend ,when in doubt..round up!

I started this morning. 5 push ups and a plank.No problemmo.

Will easily be able to keep this up.Sure it only takes 2 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back