That dirty fucking eejit in Naas. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 3
Aarrgghh! There's a whole bunch of succession for ya! Sums up the thread as well. Idiots in public office. What's new?

Wait a second, what he said wasn't a race issue. I stopped dealing with people from the country cause most of them were pretty thick. I stopped doing work for chineese people because they expect you to work for free and then take forever to pay you. I know they aren't all like this, I'd be pretty dumb to think that, but it filters out a lot of hassle for me. Same from Mayor Nass, he's just filtering out his most aggressive customers.

I thought 6 people had liked this post so I read it as a joke.

That's why I liked it you see.

That's pretty fucking good alright. Only got as far as page three. They all started talking about diesel. I'm not racist but of the 6 times I've seen people putting green diesel into their cars it's been travellers each time. Now I didn't ask for their Pavee Point Cards or anything but you can tell it by their faces. Much the same way you can tell by looking in an African's face that he's black.
Jesus here they are trying to create a traveller/roma super breed and here they are trying to tell us it's ok for travellers to marry their cousins but not for us. That said, my friends sister married her 1st cousin. Families had an intervention but it went ahead. Smaller guestlist with the shared family I guess. Three kids in and no birth defects yet.
Where were we?
Remember the black taxi drivers thread over on the Moshspace?

http://www.moshspace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11343

27 whole pages of pure gold

Darren Scully is a voice for ̶a̶l̶l̶ some of the people in Kildare North. He has pledged to work to secure the following objectives.
School places for every white child
More Gardai on the beat, a fair share of Gardai to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.
Improving health facilities for young and old (white people).
Better transport and infrastructure for young & old (white people).
Affordable housing for those (white people) who need it.
Proper planning and development in our ( exclusive) community.
A clean and safe urban and rural environment. (Safe from the you-know -who's)
Darren pledges to fight hard for a fair deal for Naas, and to represent all of its (whit ) citizens without fear or favour. By electing Darren, (white) people in Naas can be assured of having a young, energetic T.D., who will deliver for ̶a̶l̶l̶ some of the people all of the time.

I listened to his KFM interview last night, he actually rolled out the "I'm friends with black people" line, he talks with the black taxi drivers in Naas about football if he's been out in the town for a few drinks dontcha know. Always find it odd how awful people with awful views manage to find some of "them" that are alright and befriend. I mean, I don't think that I'm a racist person but none of my *best* friends are black, or gay for that matter, or muslim.

The last black fella I've talked to tried to charge me €2 to print a b/w a4 form in his internet shop across the street the other day.

I was fucking flabbergasted at the neck of him,then I inquired if was he a Cavan man....long story short... I laughed in his face and gave him 20c.

Arm chancers come in every shape size colour and creed.But I won't be going round saying all internet shop owners are crooks.

Edit..I was in Naas last night breifly actually.Well,Lidls there...its dead handy off the motorway.

Theres A PC world there too.I found that ironic.

I got charged €1.50 for a litre of milk in Ireland's Oldest Newsagents the other day. I should of taken the lid off and poured it all over their Indos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back