tea (1 Viewer)

How do you take it?

• Total voters
yeah, i think i'd leave out the vanilla essence too and maybe a bit less sugar - all the fruit soaked in the tea would make it sweet enough i'd say

are you anything to peggy ellwood from the lake district? this is her recipe

I can't remember the sugar content now... but, yeah, maybe less. I used that really dark sludgey sugar.

No, never heard of that Peggy one. It was just in some old book that was lying around the gaff that I found. It also had a savage looking Beef Wellington recipe that I always wanted to make, but, the meat was too expensive or something.

EDIT oh yeah, use cold tea... I used to make it a bit strong too.

Chai at an Indian concert. Camomile when I'm sleepy and wanna be more sleepy. Other than that, Coffee till twelve, water til six, and something stronger after that.

Bought a pricey box of yerba mate tea last weekend really not sure why used to enjoy buying the little dried rose buds from the asian store and putting them in the tea pot

Tesco do a nice cinammon apple tea.
Stay away from that Barrys shite, Lyons is your only man.

Ha! In fairness, there's little difference between Lyons and Barrys taste-wise. I buy Barrys cause it is produced (blended/ packed etc) in Ireland. Lyons is imported directly from Nottingham. No staff employed in Ireland. Support Irish food brands!

Ha! In fairness, there's little difference between Lyons and Barrys taste-wise. I buy Barrys cause it is produced (blended/ packed etc) in Ireland. Lyons is imported directly from Nottingham. No staff employed in Ireland. Support Irish food brands!
Just checked the box and Fallon's (lidl's version of Barry's) is packed in the UK.

Anywhere good in Dublin fore trying/getting different tea's? regret not goin to that shop down Berkley street more:(

Anywhere good in Dublin fore trying/getting different tea's? regret not goin to that shop down Berkley street more:(
There's a place on the quays near the millennium bridge on the Italian Quarter side that has an extensive menu, unless it's closed down. Wall & Keoghs near Portobello bridge, there used to be another place in the Saab centre Rathmines with lots of tea jars.

There's a place on the quays near the millennium bridge on the Italian Quarter side that has an extensive menu, unless it's closed down. Wall & Keoghs near Portobello bridge, there used to be another place in the Saab centre Rathmines with lots of tea jars.

Thanks.

I am getting very obsessed with maintaining tea temperatures
I've an insulated mg for work and a mug warmer for home.

I think what I really need is an insulated tea pot. I am having trouble finding one though,

In other tea related news, I just finished a massive 240 box of Yorkshire tea
And I have to say, they are decent

I am getting very obsessed with maintaining tea temperatures
I've an insulated mg for work and a mug warmer for home.

I think what I really need is an insulated tea pot. I am having trouble finding one though,

In other tea related news, I just finished a massive 240 box of Yorkshire tea
And I have to say, they are decent
We have Yorkshire in work and some fancy brand with the teabags individually wrapped, with a string and called something like "classic english breakfast tea". Yorkshire every time.

It's all loose-leaf tea in our house now, cos it turns out teabags aren't compostable. It's actually no trouble at all once you get the right teapot(s). We're ending up buying fancy expensive tea now, of course, but sure YOLO etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back