Tattoos (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Anyone got recommendations for tattooists in Dublin? I'm thinking of getting inked ...

I fucking HATE my tattoo I got when I was 17. I had a few laser removal treatments but they're prohibitively expensive and now my tattoo looks like it's partially faded and I hate it even more. Don't do it. major regret.

I fucking HATE my tattoo I got when I was 17. I had a few laser removal treatments but they're prohibitively expensive and now my tattoo looks like it's partially faded and I hate it even more. Don't do it. major regret.
Could you get a cover up instead?

Pity. I have one that I never got fully finished, and I don't particularity care any more. It's on my upper arm and I don't give it much thought.

I actually love that programme. Some guy has a tattoo of something stupid on his dick and they “fix” it by turning his entire groin area into a picture of a lion or something.

Haha! Is tattooing the thing right now. Work colleague announced today he's off to get his first one tomorrow. I could have asked him where, know he's happy it is a good place (his sister got her not-crap ones done there) if I had seen this sooner/

I actually love that programme. Some guy has a tattoo of something stupid on his dick and they “fix” it by turning his entire groin area into a picture of a lion or something.

My favourite was the guy who had a camel tatooed on to his toe for the obvious pun. He didn't want it covered up. He just wanted the camel drawn in better.

I had planned to get a load of tattoos at one point, then got diagnosed with chronic psoriasis. I'm on meds now that keep it at bay so I could now go full Yakuza/Circus Sideshow freak if I wanted but the notion has gone off me.

Not really relevant to the original query , I know.

Joke/Pun tattoos are usually terrible. But there are exceptions

Haha! Is tattooing the thing right now. Work colleague announced today he's off to get his first one tomorrow. I could have asked him where, know he's happy it is a good place (his sister got her not-crap ones done there) if I had seen this sooner/

Mid-life crisis. It's cheaper than a motorbike, y'know?

My wife's colleagues swear by a chap called Clebio, based in donabate. Haven't seen the tattoos myself so can't say what style he does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back