Tattoos (1 Viewer)

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
Anyone got recommendations for tattooists in Dublin? I'm thinking of getting inked ...

Bernie Lomax

Threads
I fucking HATE my tattoo I got when I was 17. I had a few laser removal treatments but they're prohibitively expensive and now my tattoo looks like it's partially faded and I hate it even more. Don't do it. major regret.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I fucking HATE my tattoo I got when I was 17. I had a few laser removal treatments but they're prohibitively expensive and now my tattoo looks like it's partially faded and I hate it even more. Don't do it. major regret.
Could you get a cover up instead?

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Pity. I have one that I never got fully finished, and I don't particularity care any more. It's on my upper arm and I don't give it much thought.

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
I actually love that programme. Some guy has a tattoo of something stupid on his dick and they β€œfix” it by turning his entire groin area into a picture of a lion or something.

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Haha! Is tattooing the thing right now. Work colleague announced today he's off to get his first one tomorrow. I could have asked him where, know he's happy it is a good place (his sister got her not-crap ones done there) if I had seen this sooner/

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I actually love that programme. Some guy has a tattoo of something stupid on his dick and they β€œfix” it by turning his entire groin area into a picture of a lion or something.
My favourite was the guy who had a camel tatooed on to his toe for the obvious pun. He didn't want it covered up. He just wanted the camel drawn in better.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I had planned to get a load of tattoos at one point, then got diagnosed with chronic psoriasis. I'm on meds now that keep it at bay so I could now go full Yakuza/Circus Sideshow freak if I wanted but the notion has gone off me.

Not really relevant to the original query , I know.

Joke/Pun tattoos are usually terrible. But there are exceptions

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
Haha! Is tattooing the thing right now. Work colleague announced today he's off to get his first one tomorrow. I could have asked him where, know he's happy it is a good place (his sister got her not-crap ones done there) if I had seen this sooner/
Mid-life crisis. It's cheaper than a motorbike, y'know?

hugh

Supporter
Contributor
Since 2000
Threads
are you getting a skull or an anchor?
Maybe both. I've seen really cool ones that have a skull with an anchor stuck through it. I want something really creative like that.

magicbastarder

Threads
Website
stroma.org
My wife's colleagues swear by a chap called Clebio, based in donabate. Haven't seen the tattoos myself so can't say what style he does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads