Tamales (1 Viewer)

Mormon Nailer

Supporter
Website
skin-of-our-teeth.blogspot.com
I've been reading lots of tamale recipes and investigating different ways of making them, for the blog thing.

I made some nice sweet ones last night - basically as it was late and I wasn't in the mood to make an elaborate meat filling, I just wanted to play around with the dough. They were sweet, made with milk and had rasins and pecans - very nice - ideal breakfast or late night snack fare. Would it be heresy to say they would have been great with some maple syrup?

Anyway...

I'm beginning to realise that youtube is now the place to go for anything cooking related. Anything I've been researching in the past while the best advice has always always been on youtube.

Take this for example:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Totally charming. This wouldn't be out of place as a spot on Sesame Street or one of these Magic Door pieces they used to show on Bosco. The next moaning fuck who complains to me that journalism is dead and social media is shit and it's all just Leave Brittney Alone is getting a smack of this right between the eyes.

Where you gettining your masa harina?
you should try scrapple if you into corn, pork and maple.
exps17745_CX10238D49D.jpg

was wondering what these were after hearing about them in the live thorns of life recording.

sound alright. Yo morm...post a few over to limerick willuh kid! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back