Sympathy For Knacker (1 Viewer)

My girlf cycles to work, and I live in fear of her being flattened by a boy racer/Merc/bus. She's had quite a few close calls. So basically yeah, drivers suck, sue the bastard.

i have been afeared of cycling in the city centre ever since a friend of mine was run over by a lorry on the quays. she survived, but was on crutches for aaaaaages.

get well soon, mr. gannon.

jeez. am i the only person around here who wants you dead?

what's with that?

Get well soon billiam.

In a way this could have happened to any of us. Well maybe not those who drive or get the bus or walk. But still ... a few of us.

It happened to you though and thats the main thing.

It is a brave thing you did billy. A bit like Clint in the 1993 motion picture 'In the line of Fire', where you are Clint and the bullet is a BMW and the President is Everyone on thumped who cycles.

Makes you think.

Anyway, I hope this eases the unbearable pain you are suffering. You ARE in pain, right?

billy ballroom

jayz man be careful of the beamers! i hope this doesn't prevent billy from booking bands outside of the pale for the ballroom...

Thanks everyone.

Joss even called in to me. Little do you all know it is an insurance scam. Ooops. Still, I'll sleep well at night in the knowledge that Beemer drivers' premia will rise by 0.01%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back