Swine flu: we're all going to die. (1 Viewer)

picture.php

Ryanair boss Michael O’Leary gave details of the incident yesterday, suggesting too much was being made of the threat of swine flu by politicians who wanted to distract people from the “day-to-day mess they are making of the Irish and British economies.

“We had a ridiculous case today. We have a plane arrived in from Nantes with you know, a 15-year-old got sick on the plane and Dublin airport are impounding the plane and calling the HSE, like you know, this is the arrival of swamp [swine] flu in Ireland. Complete bloody nonsense,” he said.

A spokeswoman for Dublin Airport Authority pointed out that it was a Ryanair pilot who called for assistance because a number of passengers were ill.
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2009/0430/1224245683435.html?via=mr

is this all grand now. is it safe to go back to me-hi-co??

whell....I was at the inlaws gaf on sunday and they have some neighbours who returned last friday from a 4 week 'jaunt' in Mexico....4 weeks!!!...and when they landed in dublin guess how many public health representatives they were met wiiiiiiiith..........0....ze-ro.

nothing said, asked, offered, checked or taken...you could almost say they 'flu' thru customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back