Swine flu: we're all going to die. (1 Viewer)

whell....I was at the inlaws gaf on sunday and they have some neighbours who returned last friday from a 4 week 'jaunt' in Mexico....4 weeks!!!...and when they landed in dublin guess how many public health representatives they were met wiiiiiiiith..........0....ze-ro.

stay away from my gaff till you stop sneezing so.

I wonder would Iodine tablets help combat swine flu- i still have my pack somewhere

apparently all the iodine tablets that were hastily dispatched back then are now past their use by date.

great country.

do you look like this?

07420_125735_117248.jpg

well if what you have really is proper flu then it's about as dangerous as swine flu anyway, as far as i can tell from half paying attention to the media

hmm, i was trying to play down swine flu, not make normal flu sound worse. i thought you probably just had a cold and were calling it flu

The symptoms of swine flu are broadly the same as those of ordinary flu, but may be more severe and cause more serious complications.

The typical symptoms are:

• sudden fever, and
  • sudden cough.
Other symptoms may include:

• headache,
  • tiredness,
  • chills,
  • aching muscles,
  • limb or joint pain,
  • diarrhoea or stomach upset,
  • sore throat,
  • runny nose,
  • sneezing, and
  • loss of appetite.

I reckon Gambra's gonna be too ill to go to the Punx Picnic.

Jens Lekman has sucummed to the Swine Flu.

Jeesus Chr*st!!! Who's next?! Why God? Why?

http://pitchfork.com/news/35776-jens-lekman-contracts-swine-flu/
Tuesday, June 30

Jens Lekman Contracts Swine Flu

Quarantined at home in Sweden.
lekman215.jpg

Jens Lekman has contracted the H1N1 virus, which you might know as "swine flu". The pop auteur, who got the virus while on tour in South America earlier this month, is recovering back home in Sweden right now. (via Inkiostro)

Lekman revealed his illness on his blog. Apparently, he first started feeling sick on the flight home from Chile. That sounds like a hellish experience, but Lekman seems pretty laid back about the whole thing:

"I picked home one last souvenir from South America, it's called the H1N1 virus. Wrongfully known as the Swineflue.

"I was crossing the Atlantic when things started getting really bad, the fever was hallucinogenic and shaking me like a leaf and I grabbed the sleeve of the Air France steward. 'I'm not feeling well, I should see a doctor' I said and the reply came as a brilliant mix of death anxiety and french rudeness: 'Uh, yes... Terminal D... go there maybe... when we land'. After that the stewards and stewardesses took long detours. A ring of empty seats formed around me. Peoples eyes were kind but determined, they read 'Poor you, I really wish you all the best but if you come near me or my kid I will have to stab you with this plastic fork'. I got up and went to the bathroom where I fainted.

Now I'm in quarantine for ten days. I can see the summer through my window and it's just perfect. Summer is always best through a window.

Lekman is still scheduled to play Norway's Træna Festival next month, as well as a pair of shows in Portugal. Posted by Tom Breihan on June 30, 2009 at 9:55 a.m.
Tags: Jens Lekman

A bloke in my Da's club had it last week and now my auld lad is complaining of flu like symptoms.....no messing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back