Swine Flu Jabs for under 5's (1 Viewer)

not yet, my nipper is only 4 months though.

Em, if you are happy with giving them a normal flu vaccine then you should be happy with giving them this vaccine. It is made in the same way.
I am not talking about the attenuated live vac, which would be delivered normally by nasal spray, I'm talking about the normal dead one. Its made in exactly the same way as they normally make them since the 1930s or whatever, with chicken eggs and so on.
I dunno if it's wise to give teh attenuated vac to an under 5 yo or not. Its been a while since I was looking at that stuff.

I noticed there was a load of shouting going on about this vaccine. Quite strange.

Edit: Obviously if your child is allergic to chicken eggs there would be an issue there though, I dont think they use an adjuvant though, so there's nothing else to really worry about.
I think.

We all got swine flu this week. Isabelle (age 4) and Niamh have had a real mild dose, but me and Heather (age 1) were totally fucked up by it - I was about as sick as I ever remember being on day 3, on day 5 now and still pretty ropey (and dizzy as hell, which is bizarre)

Apparently there's leaflets being put through doors in Dublin claiming the HSE is using Ireland's children as guinea pigs. Mental

We all got swine flu this week. Isabelle (age 4) and Niamh have had a real mild dose, but me and Heather (age 1) were totally fucked up by it - I was about as sick as I ever remember being on day 3, on day 5 now and still pretty ropey (and dizzy as hell, which is bizarre)

Apparently there's leaflets being put through doors in Dublin claiming the HSE is using Ireland's children as guinea pigs. Mental

Jesus dude, sorry to hear that. Hope you and Heather get well soon. My sister is pregnant (due in 3 weeks) and is freaking out over what the jab might have done to her baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back