swell season album - eamon carr.. (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't be a fan at all and think in general the press are too admiring of Mr H, but this is ridiculously over the top.

That's gas. He's in tears of rage writing that.

Speaking of journalists taking personal enmities out in their music reviews, there was a particularly strange one in Day & Night (the Indo) last week. John Meagher's review of The Coronas' album began and ended with paragraphs taking a swipe at Una UnaRocks Soundcheck. And it wasn't a long review. And I know The Coronas might not be worth writing about, but still. This reader wanted to know more about their infectious J1 pop and less about inter-journalist squabbles.
Great hatred, little room. We don't wanna fight no more.

That's gas. He's in tears of rage writing that.

Speaking of journalists taking personal enmities out in their music reviews, there was a particularly strange one in Day & Night (the Indo) last week. John Meagher's review of The Coronas' album began and ended with paragraphs taking a swipe at Una UnaRocks Soundcheck. And it wasn't a long review. And I know The Coronas might not be worth writing about, but still. This reader wanted to know more about their infectious J1 pop and less about inter-journalist squabbles.
Great hatred, little room. We don't wanna fight no more.

Link?

Meaghar has been waiting a long long time to get his revenge over this ...
http://unarocks.blogspot.com/2008/09/fight-like-apes-and-mystery-of-golden.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back