Stupidly good guitar playing (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I can hear the guitar just fine. It's not about some safe overproduced comped together solo. Its vivian campbell being amazing,as he should be.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I can hear the guitar just fine. It's not about some safe overproduced comped together solo. Its vivian campbell being amazing,as he should be.
There was some weird square wave crackling going on with the audio sounded like it was gonna damage my speakers

But thanks for telling me what its about anyway

Last edited:

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Didnt know where else to put this..they're all pretty great though

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
That's cool. Viv looking healthy too. Andrew Freedman looking a bit too healthy, lay off the pies. Jimmy Bain giving it socks. RIP.

That's Phil Soussan on bass I think, Jimmy bain had passed a few years before. It's a more recent video. They do look quite similar,I had to double check.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I'm way behind everyone on this but I just finished the last episode last night I thought this was going to be really cheesy but it features the director and composer of Game of Thrones..some metal gods and Brad Paisley. That's some fine widdling.

Watch as Game Of Thrones creator Dan Weiss, Tom Morello of Audioslave/Rage Against The Machine, Scott Ian of Anthrax, Nuno Bettencourt of Extreme, Brad Paisley, and Game Of Thrones composer Ramin Djawadi shred on the all-new Sigil Collection Guitars from The Fender Custom Shop.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
One of the reasons I never got in to Game of Thrones is the theme tune. I've been aware of that version for ages,don't think I'll ever watch it

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
One of the reasons I never got in to Game of Thrones is the theme tune. I've been aware of that version for ages,don't think I'll ever watch it
I loved it, and I'm sad there are no more episodes. Funnily enough I never heard the theme tune in full because I always fast forwarded past it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Terror Twilight
    … And Carrot Rope
    Pavement
    Terror Twilight
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads