Stupid quesiton about Irish Stew (1 Viewer)

Unicron

Supporter
Solutions
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
So a yank I know is coming over this weekend and her one request was for me to take her to the best Irish Stew in Dublin, my explanaiton that we don't really eat it fell on deaf ears so whereabouts can I bring her that isn't too bad and I can get away with saying that after extensive research this is the best place to go for stew.

Not the traditional lamb, beef please.

Unicron said:
So a yank I know is coming over this weekend and her one request was for me to take her to the best Irish Stew in Dublin, my explanaiton that we don't really eat it fell on deaf ears so whereabouts can I bring her that isn't too bad and I can get away with saying that after extensive research this is the best place to go for stew.

Hello #ian#

sleur said:
Gruel do the best beef hot-pot. That's Irish Stew, isn't it?
kirstie said:
no, Irish stew is made with lamb.

Unicron said:

Seems none of us are helping Unicron!

Elephant and Castle maybe? If you can't get an Oirish pub in Temple Bar that does it then I'll be darned.

And in anyways, it's not traditional irish stew unless it's made with lamb. That's like saying you want to take someone for a traditional coddle, made with vegetables or something. Jezzzass CHRAST.

But lamb is fucking manky, I don't care if she wants to eat that shit but if I'm gonna sit down and eat it there had better not be lamb in it, although I suppose I could just order something else from the menu.

Or better yet, show her where the place is then bugger off home.

I shall.
Unicron said:
Ah for fucks sake I've just given rep to 5 or 6 people and I still can't give it to you again, will you accept non-digital rep?

There's also the altogether deadly Wicked Chef Cafe on Meath Street, who also do Cabbage and Bacon and the best coddle in Dublin.

Pity it's on Meath Street though. Fucking shithole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back