Stuff you want on ebay but can't afford (1 Viewer)

On the Beat Record Shop: London
£300,000

On The Beat Records - A Classic Vinyl Collectors Record Store in Central London | eBay

I don't really want it

$T2eC16hHJF0FFZqCuli!BSb!Y8C9Fg~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16FHJF4FFks2W1P6BSb!ZG4H3g~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16JHJF0FFZ317BzNBSb!YlNFNQ~~60_12.JPG

Thinking of selling my Gordon Smith Explorer (1982). Great nick, what kind of jungle do you reckon I could get for this?

Hard to say, but it's rare. I wouldn't put much hope in getting a decent price on adverts. I'll ask around some UK forums I frequent.

Last edited:
Thinking of selling my Gordon Smith Explorer (1982). Great nick, what kind of jungle do you reckon I could get for this?

I'm being told depending on condition between £300 and 500. Thats Britpounds.

You'd have to advertise it and ship it Britbound though no?

Yeah, or the North. Its just that You'd have more people interested in it in the UK. If your baseline is competative then folk are usually happy to pay 50/60 shipping.

Just sayin, like it could sit on adverts for months as folk don't really know what they are or what they're worth.

Maybe throw an ad on Fastfud initially, see how you get on.

That last one I bought (from fastfude) I got for 225 sterling. Just to give you an idea. It was also advertised as a prototype so would have been considered rare,turned out,as I suspected it was not a prototype,but I've not seen another like it.

I've seen a couple of other Gordon Smiths on there sit forever and end up going for little,likewise on adverts. They definitely are "worth" more than they sell for.

I'd love to buy the explorer,but since all four of my Gordon Smiths have been bought very cheap,that's what I'd be looking to pay. Just being honest.

I definitely think they are worth more in your hand than in cash. But,if you just don't bond with it then you just don't.

Just sold something on ebay for the first time. Question for you ebay people, I've sent the winner the invoice thing. What can I expect now? Does this usually go smoothly? When do ebay take their slice? etc

no, I sold an old My Bloody Valentine tshirt. I had it up there for a tenner, it went for €146.50!!

INSANE

My best ebay success was selling a White Stripes record, got a £100stg for it, but best was the message I got after the sale

"Please don't leave any feedback saying what a good buyer I was, my dad will kill me if he see's how much I spent on this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back