Stuff Customers say to me in work (1 Viewer)

When I worked in a guitar shop in Tallaght

"I'm coming in here tomorrow with 6 mates and if your boss hasn't got my money I'm going to break you and your fucking shop into fucking bits"

He did come back with 6 of his mates but luckily for me my boss had his money under the counter.
I did get to say

"did you bring enough goons ?"

While playing in a Johnny Cash tribute band

"Play some Tina Turner"

"Can you play a Robbie Williams song so my fella can get up and do a song"

When I worked in a guitar shop in Tallaght

"I'm coming in here tomorrow with 6 mates and if your boss hasn't got my money I'm going to break you and your fucking shop into fucking bits"

He did come back with 6 of his mates but luckily for me my boss had his money under the counter.
I did get to say

"did you bring enough goons ?"

did your boss have a huge gambling debt or something?

A couple of weekends ago a young lad with manky white sneakers and bed-hair came into the gallery and started asking about horse portraits. Unfortunately my prejudice cap was on and I miffed him. He started talking to the other girl who was on and eventually bought a portrait for 2 grand! I lost out on 100 quid commission :mad:

A couple of weekends ago a young lad with manky white sneakers and bed-hair came into the gallery and started asking about horse portraits. Unfortunately my prejudice cap was on and I miffed him. He started talking to the other girl who was on and eventually bought a portrait for 2 grand! I lost out on 100 quid commission :mad:
In yer face Ya Posh git.

Just wait til Jay Z comes in, you'll be tying a noose and playing the banjo while yer wan will leave with a deposit on a gaf in commission.

Haha, yeah but you should have seen him!

you sound like a complete sap. congrats.

Like a thalidomide baby or a plastic surgery disaster?

sorry, that typos been annoying me for the last two days

Apology not accepted. Spelling Nazi.

"Don't walk on the carpet" so how the fuck do we get your furniture into the room? Use the force?

That ones a classic, I also love "can you take your shoes off ?"

While holding your prescious fucking sofa over my fucking head? No I can't do that. how about i just leave it in your fucking building site of a front garden while I take my shoes off and get my fucking socks soaked you fucking thick.

Stop wearing such muddy boots, you move furniture, not plant trees

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back