Stuff Customers say to me in work (1 Viewer)

Customer - "Hi, I need to get a book for my son."

Me - "Ok, what's it called?"

Customer - "He didn't tell me the name of it, he said it's green. He needs it for tomorrow."

Me - "Eh, what year is he in and what subject is it for?"

Customer - "He's doing the Inter, he said it was for Irish, or Maths, or Geography I think."

Me - "That doesn't really narrow it down."

Customer - "He said there's a picture of a man on the cover."

:(

See Ernesto's quote on page 3. He handled it like a hormonal teenager.
i'd read his story already and checked it again to see if i'd missed something...i don't see what's wrong with it...?
some guy tried to scam a refund for broken earphones and got caught out lying about buying them at that shop...so ernesto offered to put him in contact with the manager...uhm...

I got all the DJ classics when I was doing the 80s night in Belfast:

"Play something I like"
"Play something I know"
"Play something I can dance to"
"Do you have that song by that lad?"
"Play The Killers"
etc etc

My personal favourite though, this guy comes up to me:

"Do you have any Rage Against The Machine?"
"This is an 80's night mate."
"Oh right. Do you have any Nirvana?"

(Before the pedants begin, yes I am aware of the release date of the first album etc, there is no way in hell he was)

I got all the DJ classics when I was doing the 80s night in Belfast:

"Play something I like"
"Play something I know"
"Play something I can dance to"
"Do you have that song by that lad?"
"Play The Killers"
etc etc

My personal favourite though, this guy comes up to me:

"Do you have any Rage Against The Machine?"
"This is an 80's night mate."
"Oh right. Do you have any Nirvana?"

(Before the pedants begin, yes I am aware of the release date of the first album etc, there is no way in hell he was)

playing at 6 on a sunday evening with ambient/jazz on the poster..
"play some david morales willa? d'youve anything faster?"

I had this mad yoke on to me one time in my ulsterbank customer care days , She rang up to complain about the advertising that they had in some bank because she taught her ex boyfriend who worked in advertising had created this whole ad campaign to quote 'get back at her and ruin her life'. She then proceeded to list of all the people who had wronged her and tried to again 'ruin her life' . Was fuckin priceless , probably the maddest customer i ever had on.

So when she finished I said " Well miss i can assure you that Ulsterbank has no intention of 'ruining your life' we have taken your feedback very seriously and I will forward your concerns on to our Marketing department straight away"

i actually liked calls like that because they were mildly interesting

i'd read his story already and checked it again to see if i'd missed something...i don't see what's wrong with it...?
some guy tried to scam a refund for broken earphones and got caught out lying about buying them at that shop...so ernesto offered to put him in contact with the manager...uhm...

Read between the lines for God sake Nooly.

as he was doing it he was doing a sarky impression of the customers voice the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back