Stub hub.... (1 Viewer)

larrigol

What up, peeps, does anyone have any experience of using Stub hub? I am looking at tickets for a show (sold out on Ticketmaster) Not only are tix available on Stub hub, they are slightly less than face value but what really makes me Scooby dubious is that delivery via UPS is free. Does this sound too good to be true? The show is in London so I don't want to shell out for flights and accommodation and then turn up to the show with a fake (or no) ticket. There are tix available via other online resellers but the fees and delivery are crazy.

What up, peeps, does anyone have any experience of using Stub hub? I am looking at tickets for a show (sold out on Ticketmaster) Not only are tix available on Stub hub, they are slightly less than face value but what really makes me Scooby dubious is that delivery via UPS is free. Does this sound too good to be true? The show is in London so I don't want to shell out for flights and accommodation and then turn up to the show with a fake (or no) ticket. There are tix available via other online resellers but the fees and delivery are crazy.

I have used them in the US and they are reliable here.

They often have deals with venues and promoters.

It's about as safe as Ebay.

I believe they're actually part of the eBay/Paypal empire so you're pretty safe in terms of getting refunds etc. Obviously have the usual wariness like you would with eBay sellers but you should be grand.

bit of advice here if possible.

I'm looking to buy a ticket for a Liverpool match towards the end of the season, next April.

If it was to be an important game/if they were in the running for the league e.g. I want to know can the seller of the ticket pull my ticket and decide to sell it for much more if there was a big demand etc.

Once i buy the ticket, are stub hub in control of it fully then as such? tickets aren't printed/sent out for matches until 2-4 days before it. all a bit loose for my liking

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back